- Cloud Computing - First Steps to Creating an Effective Strategy
- Customer is the King in 2013 ERP Trend Prediction
- Modular ERP Helps in Global Business Expansion
- Enterprise Mobility - Exploring the 4 Phases to Effective Establishment
- Enterprise Mobile Application Development - 3 Myths to Ignore
- Implementing Progressive Enhancement in Web Design - Exploring the Approach
- Mobile Web Development - Important Guidelines to Follow
- Hire a PHP Web Development Company for Definite Result
- Building an Improved Web Application for your Business
- Creating a User-Friendly Website - Steps to Follow
Posted on Aug 19, 2009 by Infoway
Once your website is ready for the customers, the most important decision that needs to be taken is to choose a website hosting company who will host your website on their server. They charge you accordingly for the server space they allot on lease. There are different types of web hosting services in different packages available in the market. Try to stick to less than 10$ per month with unlimited storage and data transfer. You can go for free hosting, shared hosting, dedicated hosting or cloud web hosting services. When you make a choice you must keep in mind the possible future aspects.
Infoway is a web development company that offers complete web development services - design, programming, web hosting, SEO - everything needed for website building at affordable and most reasonable cost. Here we are trying to let you know some factors that you must consider before selecting any hosting service provider:
- Support for cost effective and reliable package with unlimited space and transfer.
- Money back guarantee policy.
- Reliable technical help center with fast response time.
- Phone, email and live chat support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Maximum up time with minimal downtime.
- Support for FTP.
- If you want to host only PHP sites, then go for hosting providers having Linux operating system.
- If you want to host only dot net sites, then go for hosting provider having Windows operating system.
- Keep option open to switch to another web hosting provider if the current one is unable to meet the business needs.
- Support for multiple domains under one hosting plan.
- If possible, go for a service provider who has its own data center.
- Database and scripting support.
- Support for backups and ensuring proper security measures against intrusion.
- If you want go for free website hosting, then close the deal with a hosting provider that will place inconspicuous ads. Visitors should not get irritated with ads.
- If you go for control panel based web hosting then ensure that the control panel is user friendly to operate.
- High speed server if you want to host multiple videos in your site.
- Say strict no-no to any sort of hidden fees or rules.
- The hosting server must be efficient enough to support huge website traffic.
- Your hosting provider must support the language version you have used to code your site.
- Good reputation of the hosting provider in the market.
You have to be very careful in choosing the type of hosting service which suits your business. We hope you to choose the right web hosting service provider for sure.