- Cloud Computing - First Steps to Creating an Effective Strategy
- Customer is the King in 2013 ERP Trend Prediction
- Modular ERP Helps in Global Business Expansion
- Enterprise Mobility - Exploring the 4 Phases to Effective Establishment
- Enterprise Mobile Application Development - 3 Myths to Ignore
- Implementing Progressive Enhancement in Web Design - Exploring the Approach
- Mobile Web Development - Important Guidelines to Follow
- Hire a PHP Web Development Company for Definite Result
- Building an Improved Web Application for your Business
- Creating a User-Friendly Website - Steps to Follow
Top 10 Web Development Tools In The Market
Posted on Feb 05, 2011 by Infoway
Web developers always use some of the best web development tools to create, debug, maintain, or simply support other programs and applications to work finely. We all know that the term "tool" in web development usually refers to programs or applications (small or medium) that are combined together to achieve a task. But we are always in search of one of the best web development tools among so many available on internet. However here we are concerned with a little discussion on top 10 web development tools used by the web developers nowadays.
In this article you will certainly find a mix and match of practical experience that Infoway gather when rendering web development services with best web development tools. However, now let us see the things:
- Web Developer toolbar: The next one of the top 10 web development tools is "web developer toolbar". Just installing this toolbar in firefox, developers get ease in checking Cookie, stylesheet, HTML and Feed validation, forms and many a thing together. It is not only one of the best web development tools, it has become an (almost) indispensible part of web development process.
- Filezilla: In the web development process the next favorite in top 10 web development tools is Filezilla. When it is about connecting to FTP server for file transfer this application is matchless in its speed, ease and time saving facility. The biggest plus point for this one of the best web development tools is its power to save the transferred file and reconnect from the point it is paused or disconnected.
- GIMP: Another very handy tool of the top 10 web development tools is this image editor. Not only this one is a free open source, tool this comes in great help for the quick work of the developers when they need to retouch, author any photo. It is considered as one of the best web development tools as it supports a lot many graphic formats and comes with plug-ins for extending its use.
- Fiddler: This tool is counted as one of the top 10 web development tools for its great help in working as HTTP debugging proxy that logs all the traffic between the user computer and the internet. This tool is taken as one of the best web development tools as inspection of the HTTP traffic, setting breakpoint and fiddling incoming and outgoing data was never easy before this IE extension came in use. With Fiddleer2 coming in use now analysis of data with header, text, web forms, hex, and XML inspectors got even easier.
- Colorzilla: For its quick and effective analysis of color from any website, colorzilla has become a part of the top 10 web development tools. This Mozilla extension reads the colors of any website and helps even pasting the exact color in any image editing program like Photoshop. Developers favor this one of the best web development tools only because it helps in gathering information through document object model (DOM) spying feature.
- Notepad++: Among the various text editors this one is one of the best web development tools. And that is for its features like tabbed editing, drag and drop, split screen, multiple clip board and etc. Automatically this has become one of the top 10 web development tools. Besides that it is loved by the developers for its spell checker, file comparison, zooming, find and replace options against any thing.
- Xenu: Developers use this tool to quick fix the problematic links. For its fast performance it has come in the list of the top 10 web development tools. Whether it is text, graphics or any other resource consisting of links (inbound or outbound for a website) Xenu can perfectly show if there are any broken links or not. And it is the best reason to consider Xenu as one of the best web development tools by the developers.
- XDebug: The last but not the least in the top 10 web development tools is this server side script debugging tool. This PHP extension helps the PHP coders to stack trace and function trace in the error messages. It also helps in protection against the infinite recursion and code covering analysis. One thing more for which the developers value this tool as one of the best web development tools, is its memory allocation option to save the marked problems to resolve later.
However these are the top 10 web development tools that we developers find really handy in the development of perfect websites that satisfies our clients and ourselves too. One thing is for sure that the list may vary from man to man in their ease of use of different other tools. One may say this tool is one of the best web development tools while other may deny that. Anyways, hope find a web development company like Infoway, for getting best web development, and the company knows the use of these top 10 web development tools and other best web development tools!