- Cloud Computing - First Steps to Creating an Effective Strategy
- Customer is the King in 2013 ERP Trend Prediction
- Modular ERP Helps in Global Business Expansion
- Enterprise Mobility - Exploring the 4 Phases to Effective Establishment
- Enterprise Mobile Application Development - 3 Myths to Ignore
- Implementing Progressive Enhancement in Web Design - Exploring the Approach
- Mobile Web Development - Important Guidelines to Follow
- Hire a PHP Web Development Company for Definite Result
- Building an Improved Web Application for your Business
- Creating a User-Friendly Website - Steps to Follow
Search Engine Traffic
Posted on Aug 05, 2009 by Infoway
"How to improve website traffic" - this the first concern to us. Whether we are a business entrepreneur or owner of home based small business, it becomes a nightmare to get our much desired search engine traffic and ranking especially in all the three search engines i.e. Google, Yahoo and MSN. Now to improve website ranking and traffic there is nothing to worry about. You just need a SEO service provider or web development company like Infoway to guide you in this regards.
Here, are some basic tips and tricks on how to improve website traffic to:
- To improve website ranking and search engine traffic you have to provide unique, optimized, targeted keyword phrase/keyword rich quality content. Update after every regular interval.
- Stop searching on how to improve website traffic! Start submission to major search engines. But don't submit multiple times or your site will be in search engines' spam list.
- Before you go anywhere to find ways on how to improve website traffic, optimize site structure. Proper website design and layout always help improve website ranking also.
- You need to target keyword/keyword phrase relevant to your business. Use them judiciously in title, description, meta keywords, headers, text links and alt tags. Thoes come as help to improve search engine traffic.
- Enclose your targeted keyword phrases in bold, strong, italic and emphasis tags to increase the weight.
- If you carefully try to find ways on how to improve website traffic, you would definitely find that free newsletter support as helpful in this regards. It facilitates further business contacts and helps to attract visit in your site.
- Just like you are reading this article on how to improve website traffic, search engines do value blogs and articles. So your website should have articles and a blogs. They play a key role in making your potential customers glued to your website and help improve website ranking also.
- Social networking sites get the maximum traffic. So, give your site a proper exposure in this information super highway. You would find that proper connection and links with these sites helping to meet the target of how to improve website traffic or the search engine traffic.
- A little recommendation from authoritative figures helps a lot. So, get some relevant one way incoming links from sites with high rank. These links help to improve website ranking and you find another way on how to improve website traffic!
- Videos and RSS Feed are effective online marketing tools. Even don't forget to include HTML and XML sitemap.
- Spiders won't dig too deep in your site to find a page. So, if it is important, place it on the top.
- While you are doing many things on how to improve website ranking and search engine traffic, you have done a great mistake - accidentally forbidden the spider to crawl the page. And it would result your site find no position in search engines.
- Try to avoid frames, flash and image maps. They are definitely not in the friends' list of search engines.
- Don't take recourse to cloaking, hidden text, hidden links. These would prevent you to improve website ranking and search engine traffic.
Now let's take a quick look at some of the factors that can hamper your ranking and in turn can decrease your search engine traffic:
Well, that's all for now. For some more experts' advice on how to increase your traffic, please contact us to help you tell how to improve website traffic and improve website ranking.