- Cloud Computing - First Steps to Creating an Effective Strategy
- Customer is the King in 2013 ERP Trend Prediction
- Modular ERP Helps in Global Business Expansion
- Enterprise Mobility - Exploring the 4 Phases to Effective Establishment
- Enterprise Mobile Application Development - 3 Myths to Ignore
- Implementing Progressive Enhancement in Web Design - Exploring the Approach
- Mobile Web Development - Important Guidelines to Follow
- Hire a PHP Web Development Company for Definite Result
- Building an Improved Web Application for your Business
- Creating a User-Friendly Website - Steps to Follow
Posted on Aug 13, 2009 by Infoway
The concept of copyright was conceived long back to protect "original work" from unauthorized publication, duplication or transmission. Over the years, it has not only gained momentum but has become stricter in this internet era where any sort of data is highly vulnerable to duplicity. Many of us are under the notion that whatever is on the internet is free and can be copied. Well, things are not that easy. Infringement on others 'trademark' or 'service mark' work can lead to copyright policy violation. Though copyright has an international standard, many countries tailor it according to their own demands. Every work whether a literary or musical composition may fall under this policy.
At Infoway we come across several clients who come with several misconceptions about copyright policy! They ask us how Infoway can protect their projects or its own web development services from piracy! Some even ask if they really have to protect their works with copyright policy! Whatever, let's take a look at some of the misconceptions regarding the law:
Infoway as one of the leading web development company who takes all care to protect the works (images, text and all sort of content) from piracy. We do not encourage the "copy-paste" and seriously take concern to protect our clients from any kind of mishaps arising out of copyright policy violation.